Saturday, May 5, 2012

Elijah the Helper....

I love that Elijah is such a helper and wants to clean up....I just wish he wouldn't put my bowls and silverware in the garbage when he is done with them. Next time that I am missing silverware I am going to sing a little song for Elijah to the tune of "Where Have all the Staplers Gone."

We don't have much time before leaving the house.
No. No, we don't.
Have you seen the door lock pin?
They're hidden in my bag.
I tried that bag but it's there no more.
Where did it go?
I know I thought you said.

Have you seen my colored spoon?
It's right in the top side drawer.
I tried that drawer but it's gone for sure.
I haven't seen them since last June...
The drinking straws are out of place,
The pots and pans are in the wrong space,
Have you seen my mixing bowl?
It must have dropped into a black hole.
Ohhhh....where have all my dishes gone?
What happened to all the sippy cups?



No comments:

Post a Comment