Thursday, May 3, 2012

Where is the balance in it all?

Wife first, Mom second, then a teacher.  I want to give 100% to each but I struggle to figure out how to balance it all, how to have time for everything in the day.  My house looks like a closet exploded in the bedroom and living room, the kitchen is never totally clean, the tables are always covered in papers.  I can NEVER find what I am looking for even if I thought I had organized that area!  I start my to-do lists with things that I have already done just so I can feel like something is getting accomplished.  I want things clean and organized in my classroom and my home but I feel like I need to have at least 12 more hours in a day.  I would love to get a good night's rest once in a while.  I feel like I fall short in one area or another.  My reviews as a teacher are great.  My husband doesn't complain about the mess.  I am my own worst critic.  I am not exaggerating about the mess.  If there is a class on how to get organized and stay that way I would totally take it. I guess the best thing to do is my best and allow God to do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment