I'll admit it - I like to play video games. I grew up loving video games. I played them with my little brother and we had a blast. We enjoyed our Super Nintendo, our Sega Genesis, our Playstation, and our gameboys. It's not surprising I married a gamer. When we were dating I even got into playing the same games as he did. I know the lingo. I can tell you that I like RPGs and I know what backwards compatible means. However, I am not a true gamer myself. I just don't have the time now that we have 2 kids. I'd rather spend my precious few moments of free time taking a nap than catching up on my Skyrim character. So this leads to me to.....
GAMER WIFE CONFESSION #1
I cannot wait until the new PS4 and XBOX 1 are out. Not because I want to play the new fantastic games, see the improved graphics, experience better loading, faster downloads, or even enjoy the new controls . I can't wait until the new systems because I want to STOP hearing about them!!! I want to stop seeing the comparison videos. I want to stop the daily conversations that revolve around why PS4 is so amazing. Sony has definitely done things right this time. But does that mean that I need to hear about them constantly?? My only reprieve is being able to participate in mocking Microsoft and all the mistakes they made and how much back-peddling they had to do after E3. I'm still waiting for Microsoft to announce they have made the XBOX1 backwards compatible.
No comments:
Post a Comment