Thursday, July 25, 2013

There's a Woody in my purse!

Elijah's current favorite toy is a small Toy Story Woody, complete with lasso and cowboy hat.  He is getting the full size one for Christmas because for some reason it was on clearance at Target.  It was originally $44.98 and marked down to $32.20.  Can someone say deal!!!  I'm still watching for Buzz Lightyear to go on sale.  Yes, I am already Christmas shopping.  So far his stocking is going to be stuffed with a Monsters Inc Pez dispenser, a small superman in a car, and a book.  

Anyway, this Woody toy is going everywhere with him.  Woody has been to the park, the mall, church, and out grocery shopping.  I suppose I shouldn't be surprised he is appearing in odd places.  So far I have found him in the dog bowl, in my purse, and even buried in the comforter of my bed... It's starting to get weird!  If I find him perched over me whilst I sleep there will be screaming.  Anyone else have a toy following them?

No comments:

Post a Comment