Friday, October 11, 2013

Isaiah at 6 months!

 
Looks like my little guy shares his half-birthday with my Mom's birthday. In honor of his half-birthday I taught him to high-five. It was cute and there were lots of smiles He is now 27" and 17lbs 13oz. We had a lot of changes this past month. During his 5th month of life my baby boy started to crawl- he crawls by using his arms to pull himself forward dragging his belly and legs on the ground. It is the weirdest and funniest thing. I love how he will actually follow me down the hallway. He is having to wear a lot more clothes now because he started getting rug burn. The things that motivate him to move the most are dog toys and shoes. Zoey has lost all her toys because she doesn't help matters by bringing the toys to him.

 After Isaiah learned to crawl he began to try and sit up. He finally succeeded and he was so proud of himself!! Isaiah still tries to wave 'hi' and 'bye' at us when we wave at him and he has lots of smiles for us all. He is such a happy baby and I think it still surprises me to get such big smiles because his brother was such a serious little one. Elijah still is pretty serious and only gives us big grins when it comes to things like cake, or something really funny. Elijah does not like that his brother is moving now and gets really frustrated when Isaiah comes near his toys and starts saying "no baby, no baby, no baby." I am trying to teach him about sharing but again the communication with Elijah is so frustrating and I have no clue what he gets.

Isaiah is awake a lot more now and thrilled to be mobile. He takes longer (and less) naps now but I can live with that. He finally started showing an interest in food and is doing well so far... especially with the sweet potatoes. 











No comments:

Post a Comment