Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mommy must haves for little kid survival

My oldest, Elijah, is now 3 and my baby Isaiah is already 5 months old. Between the two of them I can say what my must haves for my boys:

1) Boppy pillow with multiple covers (used every day for little guy for nursing him and just propping him up)
2) pack'n play - great for both boys. I skipped the crib this time because By the time Elijah would actually sleep in his room he could climb the rails of it.
3) medela breast pump- makes it possible to actually leave the house
4) tupperware impressions tumblers with dripless straw tops- I have tried multiple sippy cups and even just let Elijah drink without a lid on his cup. He can do either but we always end up with a mess. These have saved me from many spills!
5) receiving blankets, bibs, and lots of Carter's onesies and rompers for the spit up gang - makes changes easy since both my boys had reflux.
6) Amazon mom and prime membership - get fast shipping and discounts on baby items. You also get accesses to lots of shows for you and the kids! Saves money and a trip to the store with two little nutter butters :)
7) organic baby wrap. I got mine from lovey duds like this one : http://www.etsy.com/listing/58208027/pre-order-organic-baby-wrap-hands-free?ref=shop_home_active
8) access to Pandora or endless lullabies.  I use my iPhone and it puts baby to sleep almost every time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment